Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jura-Capresso 13531 Impressa C5 Fully Automatic Coffee Center, Piano Black


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
Purchased this machine about three months ago and have been totally pleased with it. Owned a C 1000 and upgraded with the frothXpress PLUS as well.... Easy to program, easy to use and easy to clean. I have been through two cycles of cleaning with the tablets and the cleaning took about half the time the C 1000 took... It uses special Cearly Blue filters.. no discounts on these. They are a standard price and you replace them with every cleaning so there is a little expense with this.

The frothXpress is great and I use it only when I am making a few cappucinos. It comes completely apart and cleans easily.

All in all, I could not be happier. The only thing that coul be better are the initial directions on how to use the machine. Having owned the other one, this one was easier to maneuver. The directions for the frothXpress PLUS are almost non-existent but I found some directions online which helped.

It is a hefty price for a machine but I value good coffee. You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment