Sunday, July 24, 2011

DeLonghi ESAM6700 Gran Dama Avant Touch-Screen Super-Automatic Espresso Machine

- Automatic burr grinder built in that grinds from a pre-filled bean reservoir. This is very convenient and it makes a fresh and fragrant cup of stuff.

- Good temperature on the coffee, and it gets to that temperature very quickly. Never overly hot. Never tepid. Just right.

- The unit is surprisingly small and compact considering all that it is capable of. It fits perfectly into the slot that my old Capresso coffee pot occupied -- a machine that only made coffee, nothing else.

- Does it make a good cup 'o joe? Answer: Yes. It makes just as good a cup of regular coffee as what I get from the Peets store down the street. And this is what I was ultimately looking for. For the coffee alone, it is great. Far better than any machine I have ever owned previously (I have owned, I think, five machines from three manufacturers, at this point).

No comments:

Post a Comment